From 10th to 12th May 2019 the towns of Cattolica and Gabicce Mare have the pleasure of hosting the 5th edition of the “GRAN FONDO DEGLI SQUALI” which means “the Sharks’ Marathon”
The departure is fixed at 8.00 am by the Aquarium “PARCO LE NAVI” of Cattolica, adjacent to our Hotel Cormoran and the arrival is scheduled in Gabicce Monte with a maxi refreshment based on grilled fish and piadina (local bread).
Located directly at the start of the Marathon, offers its guests:
- wide and comfortable rooms with balconies overlooking the sea
- WI FI connection throughout the hotel and on the beach
- Free access to swimming pools with trampoline, up stream swimming device and Jacuzzi whirlpool
- Free fenced parking in front of the hotel
- Bicycle storage room
- late check-out on the day of departure
- free entry fee for the first booked (for stays of minimum 2 days)
- entry fee at the reduced rate of € 29,00 (instead of € 39,00/49,00)
- 50% discount (for 4 people) to be used in a park chosen by the Costa group
(Aquarium, Oltremare, Aquafan and Italia in Miniatura)
to be used before 30th June.
Please contact us for any further information. We will be happy to satisfy your
needs, even for family stays with great discounts for children.
Contact us for a custom quote Tel. 0039.0541.951287 – Fax 0541.962836 firstname.lastname@example.org